Mini Album Carousel Caddy!

Hello! I know it’s been a long time but I’m back and ready to craft. I have lots of ideas coming soon. I have made a mini album carousel caddy. It holds three 6″x4″x2″ albums and has 3 sets of 5 drawers. You can add a turntable or feet or just leave it as is. If you want to make your own you can purchase a template/tutorial for $1.99 by clicking here. I recommend using heavy weight chipboard but you can use medium, light, cereal boxes, etc. This template comes with a private video tutorial and I will take you through the process. I want to thank you all for sticking around. I hope to make it worth your time. I’ve missed you and I’m so glad to be back ❤

Advertisements

13 thoughts on “Mini Album Carousel Caddy!

1. Deborah Lynn Helton 05/05/2016 — 7:48 pm

Happy to see you back!

2. contente de vous retrouver , sorry , i dont speek englisch

3. Wow! Welcome back! I discovered you recently on YouTube and devoured every 10 days of Christmas ornament from you I could find. Soooo inspired! Thank you. I will sign up to continue following you and see what else you have. 😀. Love your style.

4. Dóra Sigurbjörnsdóttir 05/04/2016 — 7:21 am

I am glad you are back 🙂

5. Welcome back Cynthia. It sure has been a long time. Missed you girl! Love the carousel, super cute. I can’t wait for your to do your live streaming again. Missed the shows. Your such a talented lady. Love your stuff. ove & Hugs, Bobbie
    CraftyCritter919

6. Martha L Culpepper 05/03/2016 — 11:31 pm

It is good to hear from you! I miasee your ornament series so much! Hope you are doing well! Hugs and 💚

7. Hope all is well with you. Have missed your awesome inspirations!

8. Debra Henderson 05/03/2016 — 4:25 pm

Awesome! So happy to see you are back. We’ve missed you.

1. Thank you Debra, I’ve missed you all too so much 🙂

9. Sharon Lehmann 05/03/2016 — 3:48 pm

Welcome back you were missed
    Can’t wait to see your awesome tutorials again
    Sharon

10. genamarie {stormy} howard 05/03/2016 — 3:17 pm

Hi I would like to make this with you BC I don’t kno what I’m doing! Lol please tell me what to do first or what I need to have n how to order it.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:”Cynthialoowho” Date:Tue, May 3, 2016 at 6:09 PM Subject:[New post] Mini Album Carousel Caddy!

Cynthialoowho posted: ” Hello! I know it’s been a long time but I’m back and ready to craft. I have lots of ideas coming soon. I have made a mini album carousel caddy. It holds three 6″x4″x2″ albums and has 3 sets of 5 drawers. You can add a turntable or feet or just leave i”

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close