Some of the rules:
- Help us spread the word! Share our color challenge graphic in your blog post and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, Starbursts, Flat Fabios, Moon Shadows, Glitz Spritz, Magicals, Embossing Powders, Mica Powders… any of our stamps, laser cut-outs, or brass charms.
- Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
- Link the Lindy products you used to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
- For every 50 entries we will giveaway a $50.00 gift certificate for Lindy’s Stamp Gang products!
- You must enter on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog.
Here is our challenge for March! This challenge is valid on blog posts dated March 1st, 2014- March 31st, 2014
March Challenge Spray and Embossing set
Each month Lindy’s puts on a Color Challenge, though you are welcome to use your own creativity in picking colors, we thought we’d also create a set if you don’t want to “think” too much about which colors to use!
You get 3 Starburst Sprays 2 Flat Fabio’s and their matching Embossing Powder at a reduced cost for a LIMITED TIME!
We’ve listed them with their matching pair:
Embossing Powder-Starburst Spray
Hydrangea Blue Mauve-Bachelor Button Blue
Razzleberry Plum-Hibiscus Rose
Silver Moon Mistletoe-I’m Late I’m Late Slate
Tannenbaum Green Gold-Green With Envy Green
Cosmic Pink Blue-Alpine Ice Rose
Retail value $44.70
Here is my project!
I made a trunk from my templates. It is quite large and will store a lot of goodies.
I started by painted it with a creamy beige acrylic paint, then I sprayed with a light layer of Bodacious Blush Starburst spray. I added a few spritzes if Frozen Jack Frost to break up all the beige. I added some beautiful Beaded Bridal Lace from One Little Dreamer that I sprayed with Bodacious Blush. I also used some Trellis lace sprayed with Pretty In Pink Pink Starburst spray.
I added a ton of Metal Embellishments from Elegant Embellishments with a light dusting of light pink acrylic paint. I colored some beautiful I Am Roses with Bodacious Blush, Pretty In Pink Pink, and Green With Envy Green. Then I finished it off with some crystals.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you join our March Color Challenge!