Welcome to the February color challenge! We’re so glad you’re here! If this is your first time hearing about our color challenge, please check out the info section on our blog: Color Challenge Info.
Some of the rules:
- Help us spread the word! Share our color challenge graphic in your blog post and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, Starbursts, Flat Fabios, Moon Shadows, Glitz Spritz, Magicals, Embossing Powders, Mica Powders… any of our stamps, laser cut-outs, or brass charms.
- Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
- Link the Lindy products you used to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
- For every 50 entries LSG will giveaway a $50.00 gift certificate for Lindy’s Stamp Gang products!
- You must enter on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog <—— Click Here!
Here is our challenge for February! This challenge is valid on blog posts dated February 1st, 2014- February 28th, 2014
Each month Lindy’s puts on a Color Challenge, though you are welcome to use your own creativity in picking colors, we thought we’d also create a set if you don’t want to “think” too much about which colors to use!
You get 5 Starburst Sprays and their matching Embossing Powder at a reduced cost for a LIMITED TIME!
We’ve listed them with their matching pair:
Embossing Powder-Starburst Spray
Starbright Gold Green-Opal Sea Oats
Midnight Teal-Tibetan Poppy Teal
Razzleberry Plum-Cheshire Cat Cherry
Silver Moon Turquoise-Silent Night Silver
Retail value $44.70
Here is my project for inspiration!
I made an octagon box with 3 compartments to store my filigrees. I have a lot!!!! I wanted something pretty but could take some abuse because I will be using it a lot. I used .22 weight (light) chipboard to construct the box and compartments and covered the outside and compartments with paper I colored with Lindy’s Stamp Gang’s Time Travel Teal Starburst spray and then I lightened it a bit with Frozen Jack Frost Starburst. Once I finished the construction I got to decorate (my favorite part) I added a big lace bow for the closure. I used velcro on the bow to close it, I thought that would be easy to open and close with one hand. I added some gorgeous wide white lace from Tresors De Luxe. I made a charm with some color coordinating beads, crystals, and chain. Then for the top I used some beautiful I Am Roses, roses and colored them with Time Travel Teal, Frozen Jack Frost and then sprinkled them with Diamond dust with some acrylic paint for a frosty look. I also added a beautiful large brooch from my sweet friend Julie and a little birdie colored with Time Travel Teal.
Thank you so much for stopping by and please share 🙂