WELCOME! Thank you all for joining the I Am Roses Fall in to Autumn 2011 Blog Hop! The Design Team is thrilled to share these special projects with you showcasing some of the latest flowers and old favorites.
We also wanted to thank you for all the support and wonderful comments on our YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/iamrosesdt; we have reached over 1,400 subscribers!
What better way to celebrate this FALL season is with a PRIZE!
Here’s how for your chance to win:
– Hop along to each of the design team member’s blogs and be sure to comment on their individual Fall in to Autumn 2011 Blog Hop post.
– There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
– Be sure to subscribe/follow the new I Am Roses Challenge Blog
– Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
– Comments will be closed on Friday Nov. 4th 9pm PST
– We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on the blog and will announce the winner on Sunday, Nov. 6th!
As you hop along be sure to subscribe/follow to the individual design team member’s blogs so you don’t miss out on the winner announcement!
Now on to what I created…
I made my tag out of chipboard and metal sheeting. I embossed it then added 3 different colors of Adirondack ink’s.
The ribbon at the bottom was gathered with a straight stitch. I used a beautiful I Am Roses spray SP2-152 sprayed with Tainted Love Teal starburst spray. I used some 2 toned pale green leaves BO-508 sprayed with Crow’s Nest Copper Moon Shadow Mist and some Mini White Hydrangea Petals P9-1 sprayed with Tainted Love Teal Starburst spray. Then I needed a beautiful phrase! I found one that says
“Dancing leaf butterflies
dip and swirl holding summer’s memories
in their jeweled wings”.
I added some beautiful glittered butterflies and finished it off with some satin/organza ribbon.
Next up is:
I’m sure she has something AMAZING to share with you!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Before I go, here is a preview of one of the I Am Roses blog candy that is up for grabs:
Thanks for coming by and playing along!
Don’t forget to stop
and smell the I Am Roses!