I Am Roses
Open Design Team Call
Design team term: October 2011 to December 2011
DT call submissions must be received by MIDNIGHT, September 12, 2011 to be considered. International designers are welcome (English language only please.)
Design Team Benefits and perks
– Monthly DT packages, which will include a large variety of I Am Roses products
– Products for new releases, as applicable
– Your name and photo listed under the Design Team Roll Call on the I Am Roses Design Team Channel on YouTube
– National and international exposure as an artist
Design Team Requirements
– Minimum of 2-3 projects a month
– Projects must heavily reflect I Am Roses products
– Participate in monthly hop or challenge/contest
– Must have a Blog, YouTube channel and Facebook account
– Promote I Am Roses on your blog, YouTube, Facebook and other social media channels when you can
– Actively participate in design team discussions in Facebook group
– Participate in miscellaneous design team activities (eg. Releases, announcements, etc.)
– Have FUN!
How to apply
Email us at email@example.com with “IAR OPEN DT CALL” in your subject line and include the following:
▪ First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Blog address (required), YouTube name (required), Facebook name (required for design team private group access and communications)
▪ *Pictures of 2 projects using I Am Roses products (send no more than 3 photos please)
▪ A brief description of each project
▪ Short answers to the following questions:
1. Tell us why you want to be an I Am Roses designer?
2. What would you say your design strengths are?
3. List companies you are currently designing for (please also include past design team positions held)
*NOTE: Project submissions may be shared on YouTube, Blogger or Facebook, but it is not required for the application process.
The new IAR designers will be announced on the I Am Roses YouTube Channel (iamrosesdt) onSunday, September 18th.
Good Luck to everyone!
One thought on “I AM Roses Design Team Call!!!”
HiI came across this open call DT for IAR on your YT channel I think.It's a great oportunity really and it would be such an honour to participate, but unfortunately I will not be able to do so.I only have 3 small roses from IAR in my stash, and they were given to me in a swap, I don't even know the references.I absolutely love them, so I have to get my hands on some more IAR goodies to start "cookin'" some projects.Take care,Monica