WELCOME! Thank you all for joining the I Am Roses Summer 2011 Blog Hop! The Design Team is thrilled to share these special projects with you showcasing some of the latest flowers and old favorites.
We also wanted to thank you for all the support and wonderful comments on our YouTube Channelhttp://www.youtube.com/user/iamrosesdt
; we have reached over 1,000 subscribers and what better way to celebrate than with PRIZES!
Here’s how for your chance to win:
– Hop along to each of the design team member’s blogs and be sure to comment on their individual Summer 2011 Blog Hop post.
– There are 2 blog candy prizes are up for grabs!
– There is hidden blog candy in 2 of our design team member’s blogs.
– We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on these blogs and will announce the winners on Wednesday, July 27th!
– Be sure to subscribe to the individual design team member’s blogs as you hop along so you don’t miss out on the winner announcement!
The blog hop ENDS on Monday, June 25th at 9:00pm PT
Now on to what I created…
I made a bright summer bracelet for my Niece. I dipped some beautiful white I Am Roses Item # R21 – 635
in Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Spray Hydrangea Blue. I dipped 5 of them into the color shot and heat dried. Then I attached wire links to bead caps and adhered the bead caps to the back of the flower. I then linked the flowers onto a silver chain, made a clasp and voila a bracelet!!!
Next up is
Ivette @ www.ivettcarrillo.blogspot.com .
I’m sure she has something AMAZING to share with you!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Before I go, here is a preview of one of the two I Am Roses blog candies that are up for grabs:
Thanks for coming by and playing along!