This gift box is now the perfect compliment to the ornament it holds. It’s so fun to embellish boxes to match their contents. What a great gift. Click this link to make your own box https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkjueCrkkFk&t=95s If you want yours to have the embossed look make sure to emboss all pieces before assembling the box. Here is a list of supplies I used. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Paid links below.
- Similar Embossing Folder https://amzn.to/3pmhoC0
- Foil Flakes https://amzn.to/3pkrTG0
- Foiling Glue https://amzn.to/3JdKz25
- Brooch https://amzn.to/3H4kv7C
- Similar Filigree https://amzn.to/3ehxZ3p
- Rhinestone Trim https://amzn.to/3elyQQE
- Beads for feet https://amzn.to/3ssqcYS
- Rhinestones to embellish feet https://amzn.to/3ssqb7g
2 thoughts on “Decorative Gift Box”
OMG! I just watched your tutorial and I’m in love with what you make especially the bling baubles. Keep doing what you do you’re amazing.
I’m from West Australia
Love your videos. I am from Canada. I am having a lot of trouble sourcing some of the items you use, especially the mesh bling ribbon. I ordered some and it was such poor quality, it was impossible to use for some of the items you make. Could you suggest where I could get good quality?