Welcome to day 4 of 10 Days of Christmas Ornaments with Cynthialoowho. Today’s ornament is a quick and very simple ornament. It’s beautiful and elegant. There are many different colors of crushed velvet to choose from to match and theme. I used a Sea moss and lavender. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Paid links below. Here is the list of supplies.
- Crushed Velvet Panne Velvet Lavender, Fabric by the Yard
- Assorted Acrylic Ornaments XmasExp 24ct Christmas Ball Ornaments Shatterproof Large Clear Plastic Hanging Ball Decorative with Stuffed Delicate Decorations (70mm/2.76″, White)
- 3 inch Smooth Foam Ball 3 Inch Smooth Foam Balls – Great for Arts and Craft & DIY Christmas Decor (3″ Inch – 6 Balls)
- Rhinestone Trim AEAOA 1 Yard 2 Rows 2.5mm Costume Applique Clear Crystal Rhinestone Silver Chain Sew On Rhinestone Wedding Cake Decoration
- Rhinestone Trim 2 Yhsheen 1 Yard Rhinestone Trim Crystal Butterfly Rhinestone Chain Rhinestone Applique for DIY Decoration & Bridal Embellishment (Clear Crystal)
- Brooch (Remove pin) USIX Pack of 12 Floriated Assorted Mini Sparkling Crystal Rhinestone Button Brooches Pin Embellishment Set for Wedding Bouquet Cake Dress Corsage Boutonniere DIY Decoration(Style 2 Silver)
- Ribbon (For bow) Berwick Offray 061176 7/8″ Wide Single Face Satin Ribbon, White, 6 Yds
- Ribbon (For hanger) Berwick Offray 061138 3/8″ Wide Single Face Satin Ribbon, White, 6 Yds
3 thoughts on “Velvet & Crystal Christmas Ornament Day 4-2021”
I just adore your ornaments!!!! I can’t wait for the series to start, but I don’t want it to end!!!!
Where do you get your trim bling? I’m so happy you are back crafting! On behalf of the crafter world, let me say…we have missed you!!!!
My name is Shasta Ann Ramkissoon. I’m from Trinidad 🇹🇹. I’ve been following your channel for a while now and I’ve been making Christmas ornaments for my tree ever since. This year is a bit different and alot harder for me. September this year I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. I’ve started my chemo treatment so unfortunately I won’t be making much ornaments this year. But I’ve decided to make this ornaments day 3 of 2021 using pink to represent my fight. I would like to say a heartfelt ♥ thank you for sharing and being and inspiration. You stay safe and blessed.