Day 7 is my favorite of the series so far!
This one is going to be hard to give away. I picked some beautiful pearl rhinestone trims and just glued them on in rows. I cut up some of the trims to fill in the blank spaces and it was done. I love this look and wish I could make more. The trims can get expensive so I just made one but maybe more later! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Paid links below.
- Smooth Foam Ball https://amzn.to/32hLtcE
- Large flower trim https://amzn.to/3e6uOf3
- Star trim https://amzn.to/3q0kFpK
- Marquise trim https://amzn.to/3e4Wf92
- Double pearl trim https://amzn.to/32cq052
- Wave pearl trim https://amzn.to/3p9mS33
- 5/8″ satin ribbon https://amzn.to/3p3u40u
- Hot glue https://amzn.to/3siyD9c
See below for video tutorial.
Thank you for stopping by and please share with your friends and family.