Day 1 of 10 Days of Christmas Ornaments with Cynthialoowho 2016!

To start off this series I made a very easy and quick ornament. A bling tassel. All you need is a large round bead, some pearls strands or rhinestone trim, a bead cap, a smaller bead for the top, some 20 gauge wire, and a hot glue gun-hot glue/glue! Scroll down to see a video tutorial.

dsc_4315

Thank you for stopping by and please share this with your friends!

♥Cynthialoowho♥

Advertisements

15 thoughts on “Day 1 of 10 Days of Christmas Ornaments with Cynthialoowho 2016!

1. Hi Cynthia
    Could you please tell me were I can purchase the scyrilic beads in to make the 1st ornament in your collectionn 2016.

2. Barbara Shelton 01/08/2017 — 11:47 am

Where can l buy the beada you in day one of your ornament series of 2016

3. I love the pearl trim! That is something on my list to get.

4. Kristina "CraftyPaws" 11/21/2016 — 2:06 am

So Fabulous!

5. Hi Cynthia, I have always loved your Christmas ornaments but I missed you last year and I was so upset. I am glad you are back and I would like to know where you got the big baubles from if I said this correctly because I want this to be my Christmas ornament for 2016. Good luck on your new grand baby.

6. julie gilroy 11/17/2016 — 8:19 pm

Hi Cynthia you are an inspiration to all us crafted keep on crafting and congratulations on your granddaughter x

7. Denise Doyal 11/16/2016 — 8:52 am

congratulations on your Granddaughter mine is due in February cant wait to meet her.love everything you make. I get a lot of my crafts at hobby lobby when they have there 50 percent off thank you for your crafting they are so beautiful.hope you have a lovely day.

1. Thank you and congratulations!!! ♥

8. Love the oranaments. Where did you get the bling from?

9. Shelley Howell 11/15/2016 — 10:42 am

Love you blog. You are so inspiring. Got many ideas for this years Christmas ornaments . I make one from each of my daughters and grandbabies , so when they get older they will already have them for they own trees .

10. I love, love, love all your projects. I have started making these ornaments because I saw your videos. So glad you’re back.

11. Congratulations on your new baby granddaughter! I love the new video!!!

12. Happy to see you back! Merry Christmas and congrats on your new granddaughter. 😀

13. alie zandbergen 11/15/2016 — 7:36 am

I’m very happy to see you back. I love the items for Christmas

14. I love the projects you do. I always have trouble finding the supplies to make them myself.

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close