Welcome to the January color challenge! We’re so glad you’re here! If this is your first time hearing about our color challenge, please check out the info section on our blog: Color Challenge Info.
Some of the rules:
- Help us spread the word! Share our color challenge graphic in your blog post and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found. For every 50 people that enter, we’ll have one giveaway! So 100 entries=2 giveaways.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, Starbursts, Flat Fabios, Moon Shadows, Glitz Spritz, Magicals, Embossing Powders, Mica Powders… any of our stamps, laser cut-outs, or brass charms.
- Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
- Link the Lindy products you used to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
- Enter on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog.
Here is our challenge for January! This challenge is valid on blog posts dated January 1st, 2013-January 31st, 2013
JANUARY CHALLENGE SPRAY AND EMBOSSING SETS WILL BE AVAILABLE DECEMBER 3, 2013.
I just love these colors and my project was so much fun to make! I constructed this suitcase from chipboard. I used 8 1/2″x 11″ .22 sheets. This suitcase measures 8 1/2″ long by 11″ wide by 3″ deep. I painted it with clear gesso then, brown paint then, crackle medium, and then white paint. I sprayed the entire suitcase with Bodacious Blush Starburst spray. I added some laces and flowers I sprayed with Bodacious Blush and Salt Water Taffy Starburst sprays and brooches, filigrees, and misc. trims and embellishments.
For the inside I sprayed laces with South Shore Sand Flat Fabio and Bodacious Blush Starburst. I added some designer paper to the top and bottom and attached some Chinese braids to the sides to stop the top from flopping over. I placed some laces and beautiful trims from One Little Dreamer and of course some beautiful roses. I added my Vintage Purse for some sparkle and some embellishments here and there.
Here are some more photos
Thank you so much for stopping by and please share my project 🙂