Welcome to the November color challenge! We’re so glad you’re here! If this is your first time hearing about our color challenge, please check out the info section on our blog: Color Challenge Info.
Some of the rules:
- Help us spread the word! Share our color challenge graphic in your blog post and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found. For every 50 people that enter, we’ll have one giveaway! So 100 entries=2 giveaways.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, Starbursts, Flat Fabios, Moon Shadows, Glitz Spritz, Magicals, Embossing Powders, Mica Powders… any of our stamps, laser cut-outs, or brass charms.
- Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
- Link the Lindy products you used to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
- You must enter on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog
Here is our challenge for December! This challenge is valid on blog posts dated December 1st, 2013-December 31st, 2013.
I am loving these rich jewel tones! I used Time Travel Teal Starburst spray, Hydrangea Blue Mauve embossing powder, and Royal Burgundy Blue embossing powder.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “LSG December Color Challenge”
Wow, stunning. I love that you used all the colors on this, its absolutely gorgeous. Totally drooling over these jewel tones.