Day 6 of 10 Days of Christmas Ornaments with Cynthialoowho 2013

DSC_2278

Day 6 is all about shabby chic. I used a 4″ glass ball, lace and trims from One Little Dreamer, ribbon, seam binding, flowers from I Am Roses, and a beautiful Angel from Sacrafter. This was a fun ornament to make and I think it turned out beautiful!

DSC_2281

DSC_2282

DSC_2284

DSC_2286

DSC_2289To see a video tutorial see below.

Thank you so much for stopping by and please share with your friends

โ™ฅCynthialoowhoโ™ฅ

Advertisements

16 thoughts on “Day 6 of 10 Days of Christmas Ornaments with Cynthialoowho 2013

1. Mercedes Tapia says:

Your ornaments are absolutely beautiful. I have made some, not as beautiful as yours but I like them and plan to give them as presents. Can you tell me the size of the I am roses you use. I don’t have Facebook nor twitter so I can’t show you my ornaments for your comments. You are such a talented woman. Thank you

2. Georgia says:

Hello Cindy, I recently discovered this absolutely beautiful ornament on YouTube, and now a follower.
    My questions are, when you attached the ribbon or ribbons to the top of it, your video fast forwarded quickly and unable to see just where you placed them. Where they on the top or on each side? Also the tool that was used, is it a sponge or plastic?
    Georgia

3. Janice says:

Cindy Love Love all your ornaments,you are very talented and creative! I am trying my hand at your number 6 ornament(lace and tulle) Could you please tell me the name of the lace your useing and the bling trim? I went to the Little Dreamer website but cant find the lace you used,Is there a subsitute lace you think I could use that would look just as good? Thank-you so much Cindy for sharing you creativity with me! Im looking forward to more ornament ideas!

4. Fran Corcoran says:

Just found your site (sept.2014). I am a crafter and now frantically buying lace and supplies. You are an inspiration.

5. Nancy says:

Hi I just discovered your site & it’s great! Can you tell me what you’re using to hold the hot glue on the ornament? (Rather than burning your fingers life I do!).
    thanks,

6. Rachael Russell Porter says:

I would love to see a photo of your Christmas tree. You create beautiful ornaments.

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s