Welcome to the November color challenge! We’re so glad you’re here! If this is your first time hearing about our color challenge, please check out the info section on our blog: Color Challenge Info.
Some of the rules:
- Help us spread the word! Share our color challenge graphic in your blog post and link to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog, where the challenge can be found. For every 50 people that enter, we’ll have one giveaway! So 100 entries=2 giveaways.
- Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! You can use, Starbursts, Flat Fabios, Moon Shadows, Glitz Spritz, Magicals, Embossing Powders, Mica Powders… any of our stamps, laser cut-outs, or brass charms.
- Use a minimum of two colors in the color challenge. You’re welcome to add neutrals, white, black, grey and brown. But please stick to the colors in the graphic.
- Link the Lindy products you used to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store, like this: Hibiscus Rose.
- You must enter on the Lindy’s Stamp Gang blog
Here is our challenge for November! This challenge is valid on blog posts dated November 1st, 2013-November 30th, 2013.
Here is my project!
I made a purse from chipboard and colored it with Autumn Maple Crimson Starburst spray. I then colored the laces with Time Travel Teal Starburst spray and colored the metal embellishments with Green with Envy Green Starburst Spray. Once I finished coloring everything I added them to the purse and created a strap from braiding 2 strands of burgundy ribbon and one strand of light blue ribbon.
Thank you so much for stopping by!